Monday, May 6, 2013

Now that's customer service!

Let’s face it unfortunately when it comes to customer service there seem to be more complaints then praise lately. So it is so refreshing when a company goes over and above to please their customers and Fisher Price® has proven to be that company for me and have impressed me time and time again!

I have to give credit where credit is due. I have contacted Fisher Price® two times in the past year and the employee’s I have encountered always exceed my expectations. The first contact I made with them was in regards to an infant bath tub I had purchased. I had misread the tag on the newborn sling feature of the tub and dried the sling in the dryer, the tubing around the sling melted. I called Fisher Price® hoping to order a new sling and after explaining what happened, the customer service representative informed me that unfortunately they did not have a replacement sling for that tub. She could however send me a voucher for the price of the tub so that I could buy a new one or another Fisher Price®/Mattel® product. I honestly could not believe that this company went over and above like that and was actually going to replace the entire tub! I received the voucher in the mail about a week later!!

The second contact I had with them was just today in fact. Over the weekend I had gotten a laugh and learn musical table at a garage sale. When I looked the toy up online to be sure there were not recalls, I noticed that it came with a little purple phone receiver that was missing from the one I bought. I contacted Fisher Price® through their online contact form to again see if I could order a replacement. This morning I received an email back saying they were sorry the phone was lost and they will send a replacement out right away. How can you beat that? 


I will tell you one thing is certain Fisher Price® has definitely made a lifelong loyal customer in me! Not only do they offer excellent products that baby, kids, and parents will all appreciate but their customer service is above and beyond excellent. I cannot recommend Fisher Price® enough!  As a parent it is so reassuring to know that a company is going to stand behind their products as well as take such care in customer satisfaction, I know that it's money well spent when I purchase a Fisher Price® product!

Keep up the good work Fisher Price®!!